Most of Tudor City's stained glass was made by the firm of Richard N. Spiers & Son. London-born Spiers came to New York in 1886, and quickly made a name for himself producing stained glass for some high-profile places of worship: Riverside Church, St. Bartholomew's Church, Temple Emanuel and the Church of the Heavenly Rest, among others. His work in Tudor City ‒ running the gamut from Tudor-esque wildlife to studies of Dutch citizens in New Amsterdam ‒ is evidence of his fine craftsmanship.
Above, Dutch burghers
Above and below, heraldic symbols: a griffin, an anchor, a ram's head and keys.