An aisle of the Tudor City Drug Store in a photo from the March, 1940 issue of Tudor City View, the complex's monthly gazette. This section of the store featured gift items ‒ perfumes, cigars, Sheaffer pens, and the like. At far left, a soda fountain with stools vended Coca-Cola, as advertised. Today, the former drug store space is home to Conrad's Bike Shop and the Tudor Garden Nail Salon. Click on photo to enlarge.