Tudor City Service was published from May 1934 to June 1938, then changed its name to Tudor City View in July 1938.
|Volume 1, No. 1 featured Nos. 45 and 25 |
and the North Park on its cover.
|More early issues. From left to right, No. 45, The Woodstock, Hotel Tudor and Essex House.|
We'll be featuring more content from Tudor City Service in future posts. Today, some select ads from its pages for the colony's shops and services, circa 1934.
Post a Comment