Happy birthday to Haddon Hall, Hardwicke Hall and Hatfield House, which opened ninety years ago on January 1, 1929. To the French Company, they were the Eighth Unit, but the community quickly dubbed them the Three H's. More details here.
Newspaper ad details, December 1928
Early artist rendering of the Eighth Unit.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Attention readers: with the New Year comes a change in the frequency of this blog. Going forward, we will be posting twice a week, on Sundays and Wednesdays.