Today, an über-artifact in the saga of Tudor City, the actual bullhorn used by John McKean to alert residents of the impending demolition of the parks in 1980. (Read the backstory here). More specifically, this bullhorn is an AmpliVox Perma Power PA system, made by a company founded in 1952 that's still in business today.
Local resident and Tudor City Greens VP David Reiff has kindly shared it with this blog ‒ the bullhorn was given to him by McKean's family after McKean's death in 1993. As Tudor City artifacts go, this one's hard to beat for historic value.